Business Intelligence Analyst
We are Superbet Intelligence, a team that sits at the core of Superbet and in charge of creating a data-driven culture like nowhere else!
Superbet is the largest sports betting operator in Romania, with offices in UK, Croatia, Poland, Belgium, Italy, Slovakia, Austria, Serbia, Cyprus, and Malta. Keeping the ball rolling since 2008, our team now consists of more than 4,000 people who are the major driving forces behind our success.
To stay on top of our game, our plans are big – expand our business internationally and become a global leader in the industry. World’s largest private equity fund, Blackstone Group, recognized our vision. We are on a mission to excite the world!
Should we talk? Let’s do it!
Think of data. The power that it has and what you could do with it. Imagine the gambling environment with millions of transactions per day.
Explore the betting behavior of customers. Imagine that what you create, and the insights you provide, will be used by the whole company.
This is just the start as we are on a mission to excite the world! Sounds interesting?
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is eager to try our “buffet” of data involving data mining, data analysis, data comm (visualization and presentation)
- Will be part of the BI team and assist on the analysis and reporting of financial and operational performance to support strategic decision-making and planning within the business.
- Knows how to identify data patterns and trends from available information sources to produce ideas and solutions.
- Knows how to squeeze information from business users to find out the last detail about their needs
- Has experience with analyzing large samples of data – SQL basic knowledge is a must
Bonus points if you are:
- Familiar with Tableau
- Familiar with the betting industry and omnichannel businesses
What you’ll be doing?
- Have a general overview of the country operational and financial KPI’s
- Working closely with Country manager, BI and Data teams.
- Analyze complex data sets and processes to understand, identify and monitor key factors which can improve KPIs and drive the business forward.
- Conduct research, perform detailed analysis and provide observations, insights and conclusions on the analyses and recommend solutions.
- Retrieve data from large databases using SQL queries and present it with PowerPoint or Tableau Software.
- Implement proposed solutions or collaborate with different teams for developing or actioning on them.
- Create, run and investigate various analytical reports to target specific customer patterns or product assessments that can be used by different stakeholders across the group.
What do we offer?
- Knowledge-sharing culture
- Use of latest technologies and tools
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Personal development budget
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model
- State of the art offices
- Open annual leave policy
- Additional health care Insurance
- Travel opportunities