Configuration Release/Devops Engineer (Gaming)
IGT is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivalled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 11,000 employees. More: www.igt.com
We are currently looking for our Warsaw office:
• CICD implementation, installation and configuration automation
• IaC implementation
• Environment preparation for application builds
• Test and production environments management and configuration
• Applications servers and databases configuration for applications
Technical Skills Required:
• Puppet and Linux at the advanced user level.
• Java, Maven, Perl and Ruby.
• Experience with building CI/CD and software delivery workflows.
• Software Engineering skills in any language (eg. Java, Ruby, Python, Bash)
• Infrastructure as Code and automation (Ansible)
• K8s, containers
What we offer
- Full time contract of employment or B2B contract
- Medical coverage in private company. life insurance and pension plan
- Adequate technical trainings, and Professional skills development, grow opportunities within the company
- Interesting job in high performing team and international environment